My Favorite Albums of 2020: Pt. 2 [PLACEHOLDER]

(PLACEHOLDER)
12/21/20


DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry I haven't been posting on the blog at all recently. Sadly to say, I think our first official post in January will mark the indefinite hiatus of the blog. I won't go out with a bang, but I'll go more in detail of what I'm about to describe. Right now, the blog is hard to do because of other, more important RCS work, and my music under the DOOF name (namely my EP dropping on December 30th). I love writing, but what I'm doing now is too frequent, and with any larger spacing between posts I know that I'll lose all motivation and interest to continue to write. I may write some impulse blogs, reviews, and discussion until the blog eventually comes back, which will likely be at least until next summer when I might have more free-time on my hands. Thanks for your co-operation recently with it being so many days since the last post and all. I'm making this placeholder because I will likely complete this essay in early-mid January. I'll complete a Fanboy Roundup set for release tomorrow perhaps a little sooner, and I'm doing a big review of the year of 2020 as the last official post. Again, the blog may come back, but I will keep doing reaction and discussion livestreams that are far more off-the-cuff on the "@verysmurt" Instagram account. Listen to my EP when it's out, and stay groovy bitches.

- Andrew of RCS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xbox Series: Part One - The Series S Announcement

Pikmin 3 Deluxe: Announcement Discussion

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (Review)